xisto Community
alexviii

All Format Banner Exchange

Hi have a subscribtion in a milion of benner exchange sites, but always the same problem: I can only enter banners of 468X60... But I'm sure.. a long long time ago I registred to one of them for free for site that doesn't exist any more, and I really don't remember his name or his URL. In that Site I was Able to use all size banners... I really need something like that because I can't insert orizontal banners... But it is very hard to find one for free... It may be that some one of you already know some thing like that and will be so nice to past it to me... thabk a lot to all people that will help me..

Would you mind if someone made one for you (for free of course), just needing url, text size/style/color, dimensions in px, background image or color and the theme or audience you seek ectI am familiar with horizontal banners but wouldn't mind trying vertical, possibly in flash format!

Would you mind if someone made one for you (for free of course), just needing url, text size/style/color, dimensions in px, background image or color and the theme or audience you seek ect
I am familiar with horizontal banners but wouldn't mind trying vertical, possibly in flash format!

I mind that all banners exanges sites, make me allow to post my banner in he format 468X60 pixels.

I know that thoese are Standard Banner Sizes:

468 x 60 >> called: Full Banner
728 x 90 >> called: Leaderboard
336 x 280 >> called: Square
300 x 250 >> called: Square
250 x 250 >> called: Square
180 x 150 >> called: Rectangle
160 x 600 >> called: skyscraper
120 x 600 >> called: skyscraper
120 x 240 >> called: Small skyscraper
240 x 400 >> called: Fat skyscraper
234 x 60 >> called: Half Banner
125 x 125 >> called: Square Button
120 x 90 >> called: Button
120 x 60 >> called: Button
88 x 31 >> called: Button

Finaly, I need a banner exchage service, for free that support all or some of thoese banner's sizes...

Let me konow about that....