xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truefusion

Sotw #48 - Entries Theme: Music

For this SOTW, the theme will be about music. From artists, to notes, to instruments, etc.

Size: at most 400px wide, at least 300px wide; at most 150px tall, at least 100px tall.

Brush Style: Any

Color: Any

Render: that matches theme

Text: at least your forum name

Other effects: Optional

Winning Prizes:

1st: 15 credits

2nd: 10 credits

3rd: 5 credits

Voting will start next Monday.

i dont mean to get off topic, but do some people not read the requirements??

Text: at least your forum name

i dont think i see a name on dawiss's

Link:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

i dont see a forum name anywhere?

same with kryptonites...

maybe you can change it before they arent counted and that would suck seeing as how they are good ones

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

i dont mean to get off topic, but do some people not read the requirements??i dont think i see a name on dawiss's
i dont see a forum name anywhere?

same with kryptonites...
maybe you can change it before they arent counted and that would suck seeing as how they are good ones

So you want me to add my name on it?

lol dude you I think didn't understand the rules.. There need to be atleast some text or just forum name.. look at SOTW #47.. and you will see no forum name too there lol..

Actually, it means you must have your forum name on it, other text is optional. I just so happened to not pay much attention to the text requirements, that's why the entries in the other SOTW were included. But what i really pay the most attention to is the size requirements. So yeah, it was my mistake that entries without the user's forum name on it were accepted. I'll let it slide for this SOTW, also. But just for a future notice, i will be paying more attention, equally, for all requirements.