xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CroSpartacus

"customer Service"

I got a laptop for graduation and the internet wouldn't work.I take it to the store where I got it from.They say: "yes, the internet does work"I say "um, no it doesn't.""It does though.""But when I called you guys, the guy on the phone said that he sees this problem all the time and he had a software that could correct the connectivity problems"They say "Um, I've never seen this happen and we don't have that software""But he made a specific point of mentioning, 3 times if I remember correctly, that he was so tired of people coming in with ACER laptops with connectivity problems""Um, yeah who was this?" they askI said "I don't know. I didn't ask his name.""Well yeah, the internet does work.""No it doesn't." I say"Yeah it does.""Nuh-Uh!""Uh-huh!""Liar!""I bet you didn't even buy that laptop, I bet you stole it!"I was furious "Last time I buy one here!""Well that's true, because there's a LIFETIME WARRANTY""YOU'RE A LIFETIME WARRANTY, ******~!!!!I was asked to leave.

Edited by CroSpartacus (see edit history)

Well see I hate local shops that sell laptops and stuff, because they have no support for the crap that they sell. Try Dell or Apple next time, anyways that had me laughing good and I have run into the same problems with Linksys products, since they have the worst customer service of all time. I will see if I can get a chat log of something that they totally did not have a clue what was going on.Good luck. :)

Hahaha, that is hilarious. :P Well, was it a small store? You should've talked to the manager once you see that the guy was nothing but trouble. I would either go to big stores like Best Buy, etc.... but the stufft here are more expensive. Thats the risk you need to take though. :/ I wouldn't. Happens when you don't have enough money. :)

Eek...well, I know when I had to take my laptop to get the latch fixed they tried to charge me $100.00 for a entire shell and they took my whole laptop apart to figure out "Oh the latch is broken", which was pretty visible I suppose. If it was that broken I wouldn't have been able to open it with a paper clip and I specifically told them that the internal parts where ok. So, I was charged $60.00 to put my laptop together. I went on the internet and found a LCD latch kit for $12.00 and fixed it myself.I would of personally asked him to see his manager. Did he even look at your connection? If he didn't I would go back on a different day and say "Well I was here a few days ago and I was refused help by one of your employees and he didn't even take a chance to look at the problem I was having. After a few times of trying to get him to look at my laptop, I lost my temper with him and stormed out."