xisto Community
zerogravity

Audition! need rapper/lyricist/song writer....

hey guys!call me zerogravity. i'm a rapper and i'm looking for someone(vocalist) cuz my friends and i are starting this band and we need new members.send in ur rap/song whatever.

Notice from truefusion:
Moved to the Music Lyrics forum

I am a wanksta, I ain't got moneyHey here comes 50 with some honeysI see a purse and a make a grab, oh *BLEEP* I missAnd like you wouldn't believe, 50 was totally pissed. I ran away because that how I am.Woke up the next day at 10 PMI watched the news and I was like woahI saw 50 on the TV calling me an *BLEEP* I knew I had to get my revengeI ran to my pharmacy and grabbed the syringeThen I realized I might in troubleSo I put it down and reached for my squirtgun double I rolled down the street in my KiaBought it at the store from moeshaI hoping I'd see 50And there he was, that was pretty nifty I bailed out my car and took aimLittle did I know he hid in front of his dameI pulled the trigger and nothing came outI forgot to fill it with the water spout But it was clear to methat 50 was calling for the deputyI zooming my car and played the song wankstaThen I knew it, 50 was really a wanksta!!!

hey guys!call me zerogravity. i'm a rapper and i'm looking for someone(vocalist) cuz my friends and i are starting this band and we need new members.send in ur rap/song whatever.

Notice from truefusion:

hey guys!call me zerogravity. i'm a rapper and i'm looking for someone(vocalist) cuz my friends and iare starting this band and we need new members.send in ur rap/song whatever.

Notice from truefusion:

respected sir....

I m a hindi ,Punjabi,haryanvi and eng. rapper but m from a middle class family ther iz no one take me rise I u help to this then plzzzzz contact me on +919991090639

thnx sir

and I have written more than 100 raps I m more excellence from honey singh try me .....

thnx sir

I m also on facebook,twitter

with name=vivek bislaand bislapunjabirapper