xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brautigam

Video Creating Software Video creating software

So basically you need a video editing software. I have used almost all famous video editing software in market and can give you a practical idea on what to choose.Assuming you are a beginner, the best option would be "video edit magic"(my favourite). It's lite-weight(10mb or so) and you get a free, fully functional copy from there site(deskshare, if i'm not wrong).This s/w has lots of features and very easy to use. It has the option of exporting to different formats with different data rate(kbps as u heard).So download that and I'm sure you will love it.Now going to the Big Brothers, Adobe(premier pro) and Cyberlink(power director) have great video-editing softwares and you get a trial version also. But thing is that they are bulky and resource-hungry.Adobe has a great number of output options suiting anybody's need.Another good (mid-weight) software is from Ulead.(Ulead video studio).This is nice.As far as google video and you tube is concerned(I dont upload there). Please go through their documentation. May be they take your video as you provide and themselves format it to their's. So dont worry. Download a video-editor, do your editing and export.All the best!!

FeaturesImagine if you could...

Edit with flexibility and speed
Create Effects in real time
Animate with unlimited features
Paint and design on moving video
Create music with all the tools the pros use
Work in any format at any resolution

...all while sharing files, projects and clips with users on your network or around the world

All using a single, open source application where the code is yours that runs on practically any workstation

Jahshaka v3.0 will let you do this, and much more.

This is an opensource alternative I found...

Jahshaka - Powering the New Hollywood

I have not used it but the website is impressive, and the features seem really neat.

im sure that if they have the money they used Final Cut Pro, But also im not sure if thats only a MAc Software or not. Also ive known people to produce some nice videos just using the windoes movie maker, not all that great but gets it done