xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
m107

Age Of Empire 2 i am looking for a network gamer for age 2

this game is the bomb, first i got a hold of it cuz a friend let me borrow it then i told him to sell it to me, the game is just good, it is a good strategy game, breth taking because you never know how fast your soldiers will die lol, some die pretty quickwhen i played AGE3 i really didn't like it i was waiting for it to come but dint' like it

Although I got really tired of AoM really fast it was fun getting titans and obliterating things heh, what about AoE3

AOE3 is quite a step up from aoe2 but only graphically. The overall gameplay in 2 was a lot more involved, requiring a bit more strategic planning. Having said that, I still prefer playing 3 because it looks better and the detail in the graphics is high.When I get the time I would like to play online, as I've only played against the computer so far.

I played Age of Empires II last week. I am surprised anyone still plays that with Age of Empires III out with the expansion packs. I really want to get Age of Empires III but I want to save money........Age of Empires II gets boring because I keep using "aegis".....