xisto Community
God-Of-Earth

Another New Sig Help

I feel like this sig is missing something but cant seem to put my finger on it. Pleae give me your comments as they will be really helping me out. Thanks

Posted Image

Render looks very good on the sig. But the text cant be seen so good so maybe try some effects on it and diffrent font.. and one more thing maybe thous background elements could be too on the right side of render. his is my opinion of the sig but its very good :)...

no problems m8 :)... When you will put thous final touches that would be cool to see how it turned out :P..

I think it could use a tad more contrast. Not too much, just a bit. Maybe within a 15-25 range. Just to get that light source on the bottom of the render to really affect the sig.

Well I like it. And also you are right there is something missing. But what is it. Maybe it is the color. And yes also the text. But the Render is very nice. Where do you get them. Or do you just look around the internet or do you get them some place specific.