xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gaggu121

Help On Script For Wap - Line Ip Shower For Computinghost.com

hi dear sir's i bought a hosting account & domain at Xisto - Web Hosting.com some days ago...i tried on line ip shower script in my new Xisto - Web Hosting account but nt work.can any one tell me how to fix this prob bkos am new at that hosting...please help me soon..... address is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ check it now from your mobile.. check there your info
or online info ( not working )...computinghost.com gave me this Xisto.com link for help.... please tell me how to fix this?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title is very important. Modified.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

WAP scripts are still in the early stage of becoming popular. And thus there's no easy way to test it out unless one is willing to view WAP pages.Please post/paste your code and see if one of our WAP experts can find out where the code is going wrong.

I'm a wap coder and would be happy to help you.Just state clearly what you want or need help with because I couldn't make out what you having problem's with.So please retype what you need help with in proper so I can make out what your problem might be and so that I can help you.

Edited by Chatz (see edit history)

WAP sites do no have any special type of requirement. Any php program which can sent out headers is ok.All you have to do is send the header which tells the client that the data is WAP and intended for mobiles. And your pages should load properly.