xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
husker

Goossebumps, A Sign Of God?

Maybe Allah is trying to tell you to embrace Islam. I don't think that you should be proud of them though, I think that they are a sign of something bad about to happen. But that is what I think. Whenever I think of my Grandma (May Allah be pleased with her) I ALWAYS get goosebumps...It's relly creepy and I get freaked out a lot.

Edited by sweet_princess (see edit history)

If you are looking for signs from god, I am pretty sure that he would use something that is more meaningful than goosebumps. I think that those who "believe" make amazing (and illogical) connections as to what god is saying; think about lightening - that mystery is the source of one of our first "gods". Now, there isn't a patron-god for goosebumps, but maybe there should be like "Cillyberus - the god of goosebumps and shivers".

I get goosebumps when I have to crap really bad - does this happen to anybody else?

Maybe you just needed to crap really bad during the sermon.