xisto Community
AlternativeNick

.tk Gets Indexed

i currently have a .tk url for a website of mine, and i was just randomly checking last night, but its been indexed by google believe it or not. nothing big, but its on the 2nd page if you search for altscripts.i think its amazing because it indexed faster than any of my other sites that include meta's and have been submitted to multiple search enginesyou could also search for inurl:altscripts and its on the first page :)

wow! i dont beleive, well all of mine tks cjbs etc any website domains sub domains are indexed by google after many many days,but when i got my dot com domain,it was shockable for me that it was indexed within 2 days.well congrats on quick submission.

Ya why wouldn't it be indexed. Mine always have been. If google clicks on the link it's put in their system. It is the same as a dot com and what not. It finds new sites by going through already indexed sites and clicking links. I wouldn't say it's faster I think it is just how fast the link gets out.

Lol my sites sometimes do that. Another cool thing if you u have a uni.cc domain it says your site is in the top 5000 sites on alexa. Another cool thing about the metas though i dont no how well this improvess it but to change revisit tag to day so the spiders come more offen. Anyway congradulations on indexing :)

Good News But i think .tk domains are not Complete Index coz if you any page of site having .tk domain on top url is showing domain.tk and if refresh the page it automaitly goes to Home page of site mean url clocking but when i used .tk domains (aprox 1.5 years ago ) , Google bot never crawl my site

Hehe, you either have a very original site or you got lucky. When I register .tk's, I type in Google search - every single meta I gave when registering, and it never appeared.

I have also registered my site for .tk domain but found .co.nr as a better option.As far as indexing in google is concerned its not a big thing. Anybody can get indexed in google with any domain name. I have myself registered some of my sites in google which are hosted in esmartstart.com and have there subdomain.Only thing required for indexing in google is time but if you make a sitemap for google then you may be indexed early otherwise you have to wait for 6 months.

6 months? I had a domain site it was .tk and it was indexed in less than a month? I hate .tk thought and starting to hate my own redriection .us.tc. I think you should just keep the sub-domain, .trap17 sub-domain is better than a redirection service. Just my thoughts on it!

I personally hate free domains. In my opinion they do no good. Just get yourself a .com, .org. or. net! It's way worth it, then you don't have to worry about someone elses ads all over your site that you are not going to make money from. Google will also love you more. EVERYONE wants to be loved by google :)

This isn't actually indexed this is because Google for some reason checks cookies or something like that the reason I saying that is because I had a website runeps.co.nr i searched it on my computer it found it no problem my friends searched it no results i also tried it with another computer same result no results So it doesn't really index them

free domains usually dont work sometimes. for .tk, they place an ad on top saying that you can get free domain. i would rather buy a .com domain. thanks for bringing up this important and interesting topic

i currently have a .tk url for a website of mine, and i was just randomly checking last night, but its been indexed by google believe it or not. nothing big, but its on the 2nd page if you search for altscripts.
i think its amazing because it indexed faster than any of my other sites that include meta's and have been submitted to multiple search engines

you could also search for inurl:altscripts and its on the first page :)

I have problems with my .tk domain, google shows some strange chars in cache.