xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tsunami

Reply To Host Request Help Im not sure what to make of it

Subject to approval...pending

This is the reply i was given to my Host Request application. I did a lil' reading and i found that i seem to be the only one with this reply. As i am not sure what to make of it, i turn to the good people here for some help. I understand the concept of 'Pending' however i noticed that the topics in the request forum only have 1 reply at most. I figured since mine has 1 reply, but it isnt accepted or denied, it might run the risk of being overlooked. My question to you is simply this, Should i be concerned and why am i the only one?

thanks in advance

I'll send it again. This topic is closed. Solo communicado via PM.UPDATE:I can receive your PM but you can't receive any? Check your PM setting under your forum control panel. Plus, could you PM me how you are connected to the internet (broadband, dialup etc) and with which ISP provider? Thank you.