xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
runexchange

Some Halo Secrets A couple glitches in the Halo Game

Dear Halo Players,Hey there, fellow Halo fans! I thought I'd post some of my experiances with the odd side of Halo, and see who wants to share some of theirs!First off, on 343 Guilty Spark, I have found a place where, if you throw a grenade into a small crevice between the ground, and a big metal slab, the grenade will bounce around indefinitely, never exploding.Also, on AotC, before bringing the tank down the entrance to the tunnels, where the two hunters are, if you aim up and place a few good shots on a balcony far, far up on the far edge of the level, you can knock a banshee off before the Elite can get in and fly down at you. You can fly this banshee all the way to the two parallel bridges before the actual Control Room valley.Sincerely,Runexchange

Secret Teleporters

Some Halo Secrets

During a CTF game online (PC) in blood gultch, people including myself were able to teleport to hi cliff spots. One if the players said he hit something to make this happen. How exactly to I get this to work?

Secret Teleporters

Some Halo Secrets

During a CTF game online (PC) in blood gultch, people including myself were able to teleport to hi cliff spots. One if the players said he hit something to make this happen. How exactly to I get this to work?

Halo 2 Glitch for you to trySome Halo Secrets

Even though halo 3 is already out and in progress of some gamers, there is still a need to tell those glitches that I went to encounter and found out that in the first mission of halo 2, there is the part where you meet up with you members after a long fight and reached a part where there are flying Elites and also the first time where you get into space, after you blast them with your shotgun, travel forward from where you first came from, and jump on one of the tilted edge and climb (or jump) up and keep walking straight, The Edge is on the left of your initial direction, and you will turn left again after you have a stable footing, there is no force field pushing you! and when you keep walking, you can reach to the area of the second last part of the game with no enemies, due to the trigger not activated, but its a glitch and you will suffer a long walk back (If you can make it) to continue the mission...

-reply by IL-31

why is halo combat so sh*t for me?Some Halo Secrets

I have player halo ce and halo 2 on xbox with my son we do good to awsome,

but when I play halo ce on my pc it sucks,

I have no real overshield, like I am made of glass,

I can unload a whole mag of accurate ammo at opp with little efect.

Only using 2.2ghz cpu, 4gb memory on 32bit xp os.

O.K. I am using gamepad on xpadder. But even as it has been suggested by online players to use the mouse and keyboard this only improves sight/viev movment, but still I drop at one hit from miles away with any old weapon, and have to hit two or three times to temple of opp with sniper to kill? pineapples wayward any old how. Enemy`s stick every time?

What the hell!

going back to cun-sell if I cant figure it out!