xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
runexchange

Runescape - A Great Mmorpg Massive Multiplayer Online Game

Runescape is fun and its free which makes it a benifit u dont have to download it u can play right away after u sign up

Au contraire, it does download some stuff into your computer like maps, although it's still comparatively smaller than other mainstream, graphics-intensive games.

Try deleting everything in your browser's cache. You'll find that your play will almost always be interrupted when a new map loads everytime you step into another area :lol:

I have a nagging suspicion that it does download a virus or Trojan of some sort. Not confirmed, though.

Ok. Firstly, runesape is a very good game. If you havent played it before then it might seem like it gets a bit repetitive. However as soon as you become a member, there is so much more to do. There is:1. More Quests,to. More Skills,3. More Worlds - not so important,Other good rpg's are:1. Dungeon Siegeto. World Of Warcraft3. Guild Wars4. FableYou need to try out a few different ones, multiplayer and nonmultiplayer before you can judge them. If you really want to try out a good mmorpg (massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) then you should definatly start with runesacpe (http://www.runescape.com/). Great game. Must TryDanielelf-Daniel

I've tried runescape a couple times.I've had fun with it... truthfully, though, the free version is very limited, and the game, in general, jsut doesn't compare to other mmorpgs.If you want something similar but with better graphics, and gameplay, try Flyff.It's free, and it's a lot more compelling.Knight Online is also a fun free mmorpg.And, you can play Ultima Online on private shards for free. There are some really big ones out there. That will give you hours more entertainment than runescape is likely to.I'm not trying to bas runescape, just offering a few alternatives for those who enjoy the game, or for those who tried it, but didn't.I enjoyed runescape, but there's not a lot you can do with it unless you upgrade your account.

how to play runescape 4 longer

Runescape - A Great Mmorpg

I have been playing runescape a few years now and I have to say it is a really good game but it can get a bit repetitive at times so why not taking a break from 4 a few months and in the mean time play some other mmorpg and then go back to runescape. I have had to do that a few times and I'm still playing! add aaron934543!

-reply by the bestesest