xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
runexchange

Runescape - A Great Mmorpg Massive Multiplayer Online Game

Hello Fellow Gamers,I am writing this post to tell everyone about this cool online game that I am in to. First you need to know what an MMORPG is. Basically, it is a multiplayer online game that is played by thousands of players at the same time! Sounds exciting? It's a great place to have fun and to talk to other people playing all around the world.A particularly good one is Runescape, I like it because it is extensive and fun. Another great part is that it is COMPLETLY free! You can just go on the website and sign-up. You don't even need a super good computer or excellent internet line. You can even use dial-up if you want too. This is amazing because the game is also 3-D.You'll find plenty of quests and stuff too. I know you are not supposed to advertise things, I do not own it or anything and I thought I would share it with you guys. If you want to check it out search Runescape in Google. Happy Playing!Sincerely,Runexchange

That game is fun when you first play it. I even became a member at one point. But alas it gets repetitive and boring after awhile. Especially when you switch back to the free world from members.

Runescapes about the least fun thing I could imagine, but having said that mmo's aren't really my thing anyway. From what I've seen of Runesape (I admit I haven't actually played it ) the most interesting thing was that you got to farm and shop (2 things I have no interest in) although I'm sure the quests do take the edge off, I would expect this game to get repetitive really quickly. To be honest though if I was going to get into mmo's I'd stump up the cash for something decent such as Dungeon Seige or WoW.

lol, I have to say theyre are runescape fazes. Usually it depends on where you live. I remeber when everyone in NZ was into runescape and when i looked on trademe(like ebay) it was the most poular search. Now when you look it up, there not 1 single listing. Though im out of the runescape craze i really want to sell my account!

Can't say I like this game. Graphics usually don't matter to me, so long as they're not ugly. Runescape is ugly and hurts my eyes to look at for extended periods of time. The gameplay is even worse. For those of you that know what "grinding" is, this game is full of it. It is free, so that's pretty neat. No need to download anything either, as it plays right off your web browser. This is a curse and a blessing though, as it's pretty unstable due to this. Go ahead and give it a try if you're new to the whole MMORPG scene or are looking for a quick way to cure boredom.

Runescape gets horribly repetetive. My brother still plays and I wonder why. When your friend is online you all go to meet and then you jus walk around together doing nothing in particular. If I wanted to do that I'd go outside.

I remember when i used to play the RuneScape Classic which was the best, my friends and i would always used to go out pking, those were the good ol days well, im not really a big fan out the Runescape 2 Beta idk whats about it its just that i dont really like the whole idea of the 3d Modeling of the game, i personally think that the game was better off the way they had it, any way i've tried the RuneScape 2 BETA and i played it for about 2 weeks got to lvl 20 and stopped playing it cause it got boring after that so yeah I Personally prefer the OLD RuneScape Classic Teh Best.

Yeah, i would agree with you, RuneScape is an insane game, first when i played it i wasnt sure coming away from diablo 2, because of the look of it, but once i got into it i really liked it because there is so much more you can do. There is more things you can train for, i find in that game i am never board. Call me Crasy but i rather that game over WOW.

At first, it seemed like magic to me but then I lost interest in it, and then I started realizing that actually the game sucks, the community is really bad, and half of the time, it is filled with n00bs.I would prefer you going for FlyFF, ConquerOnline or A3.They require huge downloads, but they are a lot more fun and also totally free.

Lol, I play RuneScape for about 2 years <_< ... I have to say that it sometimes gets boring, but the best thing in RS are your friends, the comunity of players and the things RS makes poeple do (Talking about scripting, mostly mIRC, PHP, etc...). as I gained lots of friends and lots of knowledge since I started playing it... So yeah... I love it! :P

RuneScape rocks. im level 111. and to the user who posted on the first page, Farming is the worst part of the game. and to the other user who posted on the first page, RS1 was so much better than rs2. RS classic is pretty much dead now once they made it members only and cracked down on all the autoers.still, a kickass game. though for all you people who say it sucks, you, like most people on gamespot.com, have barely ever played it. Also, free runescape IS pathetic, you need to get members to have fun.sylenzednuke, the RuneScape community is the best community for any game ive ever seen.

Runescape was a good game, especially during RuneScape Classic. Alas, it went down hill when it was full of young children, and people who think they're greater than you.I prefer Guild Wars, it might not be free. But it's not a monthly payment like WoW, etc, etc. Also, you only meet other players (Unless you invite them to) in towns, so no annoying people <_<