xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mjay06

Why Trap17 Is So Good...

Hehe! After many many months I just logged into my old aboho account. I'd forgotten how poor they were:

This is their 'professional' package:

Disk space

Posted Image

35MB

Bandwidth

Posted Image

500MB/month

Estimated account setup time

Subject to post count and review

Forum Posting Required

Posted Image

50 posts initially and 45 posts per month thereafter

Themes available

Posted Image

rvmaroon

They do offer unlimited mysql databases, but lets be honest, how many can you fit in 35mb :)

I like Trap 17 because of all the hosting features that are available for FREE!!! I mean you can't beat that.I'm still trying to get hosting ,not that

I was denied,but when I do get it I will be so happy. My website is going to look so awesome I know.My website is going to be a womens forum and chat community. Anyone can join and it will be completly free. Thanks to trap 17 I will be able to do the things I set out to do for my site :)

Posted Image

Edited by sexymama1723 (see edit history)

Yeh, Xisto is the best, the disk space would be good if it was boosted to 200mb as another package that u work for, but yeh.... its great, I got my BETA package now.And congrats sexymama on ur hosting that u must have recently got

The package stated above is terrible! You could probably find someone who would give you that for 5 pound a year or similar pmpl---Xisto is the best web forum i have visited yet.Every member i have spoken with seems mature and helpfull unlike alot of other sites i visit.The packages are great (but i do agree with the comment on diskspace above).The hosting and support feels like you have paid for it, and the rule system in the forums keeps them clean and easy to navigate or find what your looking for.Top job :-)

Wow... that really is a good way to remind us just how good we have it here at Xisto! I can remember being with other hosts, but nothing ever came close to comparing with what you get here. And it's all for free (or whatever time it takes you to post for hosting credits).I love how they give you so many options for your hosting that many other companies would and do charge extra for. Plus, there's more than enough space and bandwidth to do you for a lot of traffic on a large site.We've all found the best. That makes me a very happy person :)

well i dont know, but all i do know is that im getting FREE webhosting and have 150MB space so thats good to me. I think 150MB is worth the postings :) .Plus i need to post to keep my clan website alive :P

I like it becuase they are the best free host on the net. You get no advertisements and alot od space to set everything up. There is also a lot of bandwhich. I am really glad i can host my website just for keeping my credits up.

trap 17 is good as you can get almost free hosting (you do need to make regular posts and spend your own time to keep the service up and running) and there's no banner ads or pop ups.Also, you can get mysql databases and scripts.

For me it was kind of a combination between the MySQL databases and the email addresses that won me over, however after having been here for a while I have come to learn that by far the best feature of Xisto is the community (ok so the amout of hosting space doesn't hurt too). I have come to find that pretty much any problem you may have with the building of your site or anything else can pretty much always be sloved by someone here, theres a reason this is the only forum I visit regularly (ok so some of it's to maintain the credits obviously, but most of the reason is the people). Oh yeah and the uptime is great (compared to alot of the free hosts out there)

i have enjoyed having proper hosting with a cpanel and all the goodies, the only thing that makes me sad is that the people in my work it department blocked the Xisto website so i can't post on the forums from there and sometims i don't get a chance to post at home, then once i'm in negative points i can find it hard to get back on top (I just had my account suspended for about a month because i didn't have enough potnts)

i have enjoyed having proper hosting with a cpanel and all the goodies, the only thing that makes me sad is that the people in my work it department blocked the Xisto website so i can't post on the forums from there and sometims i don't get a chance to post at home, then once i'm in negative points i can find it hard to get back on top (I just had my account suspended for about a month because i didn't have enough potnts)

You could try accessing Xisto through http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.

Dont do it if there is a chance you will get into trouble though.