xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tsunami

Hi, Imtsunami!

Hello, My name is Aaron but you can call me Tsunami (Tsu For Short). I have a website called Tsunami Central that i have been working on ever since the summer of 2004. I hope to make it a community site to the level of myspace in proportion. I absolutly LOVE to play the piano and the guitar. I wanna learn to play the violin but there is one small problem ... I dont have a violin >.<... I know HTML, DHTML, XML, Javascript, PHP, CSS, C++, and Actionscript (Flash).... I love making 3d stuff in flash... i dunno what else there is to say about me except for i m 16 and i represent North Carolina ^.^

let me be the first to welcome you at Xisto. :) check the Xisto README link in my sig below for further info about the forums (ie, rules & TOS) and the hosting details you may need when you get approved for hosting with us. :Pand hope to see you actively participating in our discussions as much as you can. :P your knowledge in the web skills you enumerated above can be useful for our members experiencing problems related to them. no pressure though! :P enjoy your stay with Xisto!

Hello Aaron. I'm a violin fan too, I went to a concert once of a rock band with a violonist inside, it was amazing. But violin lessons cost way too much and I'm lazy and like you I don't have a violin. Life is cruel isn't it?Anyway welcome to you here Tsunami (may I call you Tsu? ^^) :)

Lol well thank you for the welcomes ... i love playing classical music and listening to it is fun sometimes to. But most of the times i prefer to listen to harder and louder music... Some of my favorite bands include System of a Down and Avenged Sevenfold (BOTH of which are going to be at ozzfest) my cousin got a viola for the orchestra at his school and it wasnt that hard to play. The first time i ever picked it up i got like halfway through Twinkle Twinkle little star ^.^ i need to edit my Avatar and Signature