xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
h1dd3n

Am I Eligible Now

Alright well obviously you didn't read the Xisto ReadMe. It isn't the number of posts you have it is the number of hosting credits. You need 10 hosting credits for the first package and 30 hosting credits for the second package. You can view the number of credits you have by viewing the main page. It is in a box above all forum categories. Once you recieve the credits you can apply in the free web hosting credits. There is a link in my signature to the application form. Make sure you read the Xisto ReadMe as well a link is in my signature. It may look like a long read but you have to in order to post properly.

They should title the read me differently, possibly 'free cash here', or 'learn the meaning of life', maybe people would read it then...

ha ha! nice suggestion. But alas, we can't do it.

Anyway, I hope that things pointed out by pleno will be clear, but in case you have any problem..feel free to post again and we'll try to solve your problem :)