xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shortyfly17

Hi I Am New

Hi my name is Angela and I am new to this site. Could anone help me with it like tha basics. I really do not want to read the mauals for they are never any help. Because you cannot talk to a manual.But if a moderator could help me that would be great :P So I have hear of Buffalohelp he has been in many topics and forums :D But anyone else is free to help me!ThankyouSorry if this is off the catagory I am new :)

Hi, and welcome to Xisto! Simply post around the forums in the topics that interest you. You earn credits for your posts; the longer it is, the more credits you get. Once you have earned 10 credits you can apply for hosting (at the bottom of the forum index), or you can wait until you have amassed 30 credits and get more space and bandwidth etc. If you need any more help then feel free to PM or email me and I will gladly help you get up and running.

Hello Shortyfly17 Posted Image and welcome from Mich, in Michigan, USA. If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. Click Here They are important to keep this forum up and running. U will find everybody here is very helpful and friendly. You have come to the right place. Just look for a forum that has a subject title you are interested in and walla you can post your appropriate subject there. Make sure there isn't already a thread about it tho. Do a search for it and find out. Keep your content interesting and no one-liners. You will be a refreshing addition to Trap 17.