xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kryptonite

Newest Sig Truefusion i used ur name this time

Hah, when i first saw my name i was like, "whoa"; but i don't mind. :)Interesting effect on the hulk render. But the only advice i can give you to improve your sigs are the basics: get some brushes for your sigs, work on color/depth, and give it a border. Good luck.

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

yeh well the only thing i have to make these are photo explosion and paint. I got the whole hulk idea and your name because that how hulk was created through fusion with the gamma explosion. Yeh but i dont any thing other to make the proper sig way.

this one is better than the previous one, kryptonite..good job, the only thing is maybe to change the background behind the true fusion.. it's a little too smooth, you better put a pattern or something on it.it's just a suggestion

Why don't you go get the Gimp for example? :P Anyhow, I don't know Photo Explosion, but it's quite nice for something done in Paint. I too suggest you add more brushes. I like that font and you chose the colors well. Do continue making sigs :)