xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Roly

Lol I Tought Someone Hacked My Site

I come home from school one day and I find my site totallu changed. I tought "wtf o_O h4xx'd?" At the time I thought "**** it" since I was kinda tired and just wanted to rest. Today I started asking and investigating who dun it. Finally someone linked me to a topic here, someone had come into my account here and posted a topic saying someone had gotten into the cpanel and requesting a password change. Luckily he didn't change this account's password. I sent a PM to an admin to straighten this out ~_~. I think I have a good idea to who did this and I think he was trying to get me pissed 'cause he didn't change the pasword here, just in the cpanel.

O_o is the person from here? well I'm guessing he/she must be............silenthillfreak perhaps? >_> seriously do tell.EDIT: ohand I'm guessing silent cuz I saw a while back someone posted the u/n and pass to ur cpanel on gamefaqsexploits and it got deleted like 5-10 secs later >_> and he was the only mod/admin on....well not invisable.Ohand.....damn I haven't been on GFexploits for a while....I signed up after going from gamefreaksl(I think his....) sig.I don't even remember my u/n and pass tho :)

Edited by Triple X (see edit history)

O_o is the person from here? well I'm guessing he/she must be............silenthillfreak perhaps? >_> seriously do tell.

EDIT: ohand I'm guessing silent cuz I saw a while back someone posted the u/n and pass to ur cpanel on gamefaqsexploits and it got deleted like 5-10 secs later >_> and he was the only mod/admin on....well not invisable.

Ohand.....damn I haven't been on GFexploits for a while....I signed up after going from gamefreaksl(I think his....) sig.

I don't even remember my u/n and pass tho :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I suspect him too but I'm still not sure. When I came home that day and signed on AIM he IM'd me with ">_> lol". And I said "what?" and he didn't say anything. Then a bit later Ricapar, another user who goes here, told me what was up with my site. I go look at it and it's all changed. Tody when I went around asking Ricapar's guess was it was either silenthillfreak or easter eggs(some other dude). Silenthillfreak said Ricapar did it, and he's the one who linked me to that topic.

I'm confused about silent though because lat time when he had my cPanel password he only went in there and stole all my files but he told me about it later and didn't change my password. I don't think Easter Eggs would do it because he would probably brag about it in his site's board or IM me with "Hahaha h4xx'd XDD." The best suspect is Ricapar, he's been sucking up to a faction(mainly me) I'm in since I've known him.

Ah I see.....yeah I've seen EE a few times on some spinoffs, if you want pure stupidity he's got it.Interesting story though o_O*cough*boardwalkers*cough* *could have sworn they were dead tho >_>*

I am the night, I am the "you" from Linken park songs, I am batman!No seriously I go by many names *shifty* I will not list them though, I've been to allot of spinoffs(Cable, FO, wF, ect ect too many to name) and of course GF, current GF accounts=One Crazy Dude(CAN'T REMEMBER THE DAMN PASS! and loaspass.php is screwed up...). U Cr4zy M4n(also can't remember the pass, but on a comp i sometimes go on it has it remembered o_O). And the only one I know the pass to, H1t Th3 Fl00r(name=disruptive? bah maybe >_> if it had been reviewed that is).I have a love/hate thing with the boardwalkers >_> mainly cuz a few of them I simply hate, EE for one, DMA eh he's ok, and PL well he's god @_@ lol, won't list them all.EDIT: "Grab your right make your left one jealous(sp?)" damn spelling errors.....

Edited by Triple X (see edit history)

I find EE disturbing :) hopfully he doesn't read this... and come round here in his kkk gear.. O_onote : EE, has a habit is saying racial remarks.. ;_; sad yet true. -nods- he's the type of guy who will ban you if you say something bad to him. or ban you when you say something nice.. or when you say thing at all.. in fact.. he'll just about ban you for existing...:|

I am the night, I am the "you" from Linken park songs, I am batman!

No seriously I go by many names *shifty* I will not list them though, I've been to allot of spinoffs(Cable, FO, wF, ect ect too many to name) and of course GF, current GF accounts=One Crazy Dude(CAN'T REMEMBER THE DAMN PASS! and loaspass.php is screwed up...). U Cr4zy M4n(also can't remember the pass, but on a comp i sometimes go on it has it remembered o_O). And the only one I know the pass to, H1t Th3 Fl00r(name=disruptive? bah maybe >_> if it had been reviewed that is).

I have a love/hate thing with the boardwalkers >_> mainly cuz a few of them I simply hate, EE for one, DMA eh he's ok, and PL well he's god @_@ lol, won't list them all.

EDIT: "Grab your right make your left one jealous(sp?)" damn spelling errors.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Even though EE says many racial slurs I know he doesn't mean any. And I know when you say he doesn't mean it he'll say he does but he really doesn't. And he hasn't banned me from his boards and I'm always posting

lol yea EE throws the n word out more than shoooter(er another guy I know from spinoffs) and shoooter IS a racist(well, he said it himself he finds most black people annoying, and he never hesitates to use the n word).Plus his hate for rap gets annoying, I mean fine if you don't like it whatever I don't care, but he neeeevvvvveeerrr missing a chance to b**** about it.