xisto Community
darknight08

Nfl2k Vs Madden

NFL2K vs Madden  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted Image

vs

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

This topic has been around for a long time. Especially on IGN. The writers picked 2K but the fans picked Madden[homers]. I firmly believe NFL2K is the best out there. Their graphics are better. They have better football mechanics. They have better features and they have 1stperson viewpoint.

While..

Madden on the other hand;'s graphics are average, their yearly features have lost their touch. Its just being repetive. Its just sad. I used to me a madden maniac until i bought out NFL2k5 for $20..

I admit NFL2k has its mistakes but they can be corrected. Why else do you think EA bought the rights to NFL licnese, because they were sccared. They knew if 2k stayed a while, they would loose money and they would have.

So i vote for NFL2K, I think its truly the best. And If you have questions I am willing to answer them. And just remember that this is coming from a madden maniac.

The definite winner has to be Madden by EA Sports. For about a decade, EA Sports has produced the best sport game franchizes, which include NBA Live, Triple Play, and Madden. Madden has better graphics, especially if you play on an Xbox 360 on an HDTV. The gameplay is better also. I can't wait to get Madden 2006 when it comes out August 22.

I have to say Madden.The 2K games were more simulation then fun. I liked some things that it had to offer that Madden does not.Well what to say about Madden.. Has A fast feel to it I think. And EA bought the NFL license, so 2K is out of business for A couple of years. The franchise is fun, the Superstar mode is fun, and man...The online is great. It's fun to beat on people in it :(. It is a pain when they lag out though :lol: Oh well it's their loss (literally)

"the 2k games were more simulation than fun" are you dumb!! No kidding? why do you think we "true" footbal fans prefer NFL 2k5 than madden, because it's more realistic or a "simulation". That's what we are looking for, a true football game. What's "fun"? Scoring, 80 yard TD pass every to plays? see'mon gotta be kidding me, madden is ****

NFL2k set the standards for football games today. Everything about the original NFL2k blows any Madden game outta the water. In my opinion, NFL2k IS the BEST football video game ever created. Playing Madden SUCKS! Its no where near as fun and I actually feel "guilty" when I play it. I know that NFL2k is WAY better.-reply by #1Panthersfan

I'll be honest, I've never played madden 05 as i never got into the sports games til last year... I know my opinion is propbably tainted as i play Madden 09 right now and they've had about 5 more years now to fix anything NFL2k did better since my current version of NFL2k is the 05... IMO Madden is better, you can literally customize the role of each player on defense and put the QB on auto piolt to run a custom route. I think Madden 09 is amazing with the exception of it online freeze glitches. But an opposing player online purposely freezing the game isn't MAdden's fault and they do what they can now to catch those people. So while it sounds like 2k was better, no one would say they'd rather play a worse version of a game, even if it was better 5 years ago. That would be like getting a washington apple fresh off the tree, and an Oregon apple fresh off the truck, and three days later getting a fresh oregon apple from the tree, and then claiming you'd rather eat the rotting washington apple you still had from a few days ago!!