xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CroSpartacus

Banking Account

I got a summer job and started my own bank account, but i'm pretty new to how it works.I created a checking account, but I want to know how it differs from a savings account and what are the functions of each of them? Can someone please explain this to me

Well if you go online to whatever bank you use to hold your money they should have explanations for each account and what you can and can not do with each of them. A lot of banks are different and off different features.

hi dear friend am gaggu from india , punajb.can u explane it again & clearly now.thanks, have a nice day to alll my feiends..

I think the checking account is the main account, where your checks, and maybe debit cards affect it when you purchase something, or give money to someone via check. And a savings account does not get affected by those things, and you can take out or put in money into the savings account.

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)