xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Halo 2/3

Gosh, me and my friend would sit in front of the tv for days playing that game. Theres so many fun levels. And the cheats were the best, like paintball mode and stuff like that.

halo 3 would be great if they add a pelican and phantom that are driveable and they should have ( like in a spectare and warthog) a driver a gunner and 6 passengers (passengers unbale to fire unless in pelican and only back passeengers, but phantom has 3 guns npt just a like pelican so it balences out) and add variations of warthog and add the apv. gotta eat dinner! :)

Yeah, that would be awesome. The phantom would own in multiplayer lol. It would have to be made a lot weaker. But that would be awesome in multiplayer. Especially if on XBox Live for the 360 you can get more than 16 people into one game. There was this made up advertisement for Halo 3. It said multiplayer of up to 99 people. It was hilarious.

halo 3 would be great if they add a pelican and phantom that are driveable and they should have ( like in a spectare and warthog) a driver a gunner and 6 passengers (passengers unbale to fire unless in pelican and only back passeengers, but phantom has 3 guns npt just a like pelican so it balences out) and add variations of warthog and add the apv. gotta eat dinner! :)

4got to add something they can carry vehicles!

Yeah, that would be awesome. The phantom would own in multiplayer lol. It would have to be made a lot weaker. But that would be awesome in multiplayer. Especially if on XBox Live for the 360 you can get more than 16 people into one game. There was this made up advertisement for Halo 3. It said multiplayer of up to 99 people. It was hilarious.

i dis agree the phantom is already a piece of junk thats why it has 3 turrets so u no i think it strenth be fine and the pelican shouldn't have missles even though u didnt say that ppl are probably pooping the pants thinking "omg! missles! missles! missles!"

Vehicles filled with people. lol. Now that would be awesome for Juggernaut. Just use a pelican to carry people and a warthog fillied with people. And not just any warthog either. But the Guases (Or however you spell it). And with like 8+ people being carried, you could easily take down the Juggernaut. lol Best way to win :)

Vehicles filled with people. lol. Now that would be awesome for Juggernaut. Just use a pelican to carry people and a warthog fillied with people. And not just any warthog either. But the Guases (Or however you spell it). And with like 8+ people being carried, you could easily take down the Juggernaut. lol Best way to win :)

oh ya except u only aloud to transport ghosts for phantom (2) and a warthog 4 pelican( any type, "gauses" or machine gun)

Bye. And anyone who agrees with me, say something.

I think that the pelican is stupid in multiplayer. Unless your whole team can pile in. But would that thing have a weapon? Or do you just have a bunch of guys shooting out the back.... And the tank isnt cheap... you can only shoot every five seconds, so it evens out. If someone has a machine gun, or a wraith or something, they can take you out. I wonder if theres going to be a wraith in halo 3?

The wraith is the best vehicle of all, I have been getting so good at lobbing that huge blue thing lol. When Halo 3 comes out all I hope is that its for PC. I really do hate having to use the controller on the consoles, I just can't get used to that.

The wraith is the best vehicle of all, I have been getting so good at lobbing that huge blue thing lol. When Halo 3 comes out all I hope is that its for PC. I really do hate having to use the controller on the consoles, I just can't get used to that.

It would be cool, but to be honest, I dont think theyre going to put Halo 3 on the PC. Your going to need like, a NASA approved computer just to play the damn thing.