xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Diablo 2 Great Game

Who here plays Diablo 2? And who is looking forward to the ladder reset? I'm not. I've still got to make an infinity and get many other things. I'm going to be starting my clan back up. Hopefully it will be done before the reset. Post your best character and your worst. My best character is my Bowazon and my Smiter. My worst is probably my FoH. My FoH is lvl 82. My Bowazon is either lvl 84 or 85. My smiter is lvl 85. My highest lvl character is my Hammerdin at lvl 87. Hopefully soon to be lvl 88.

I remember when i use to play Diablo 2, i played that game for about 1 year. The only thing about diablo 2 is that it gets really boring really fast. And after a while i dont see any point in playing it. But for some reasoni always come back to playing daiblo again. I guess i must be bored :\ lolz.I still remember when i maphacked for a while on Diablo 2. i got banned like in one day. I really regret maphacking because i lost my illegal account by it.My illegal account name was Blue'Marine but i mostly only stopped playing because i lost that account

I used to play Diablo 2 But I trailed off into playing Runescape. They are pretty similar. Runescape is harder.There is one more thing Rs(Runescape) Can be free if you sign up for free. Or you can do members.It cost very less and has a lot more features(More quest weapons etc.) But sign up for free first to test it out.

I wouldn't say that runescape has more types of gear. For non members there is only 7 types. And they are basically sets. Diablo 2 on the other hand has MANY different types of weapons and armors. Oh sorry, I forgot about the Bow and mage gear :) . But anyways, Diablo 2 has many more types of weapons. And what I like about Diablo 2 is that when you die, you don't lose all your stuff but 3 items. (4 if you use that prayer) or all of it if you die with a skull over your head. You only lose all your stuff from dying in Hardcore. But I like some of the stuff you can do in runescape to make it harder.

I don't think you can even compare Diablo II to Runescape. Diablo II is a hack n slash rpg game hell bent on constant action and grinding. Runescape is a real time but turn based mmorpg that plays much slower but involves a little more thinking (at least in the wilderness). There's no way you can say that Runescape has more items than Diablo II because Diablo II has a random item generator, technically there are near infinite amounts of items you can get a hold of in Diablo II whereas with runescape, everything is set in stone but they have gotten better with that within the last couple of years.

Yeah i member back in those days where i used to play Diablo 2. It was a very fun game like Starcraft but i dont really like that game Diablo 2 Any more because the graphics are just horrible i'm so used to like playing games with wicked graphics but idk its just my thought but at the time it was a very cool game. <_<

Yeah, you're right. I don't know what I was thinking than. The wilderness has ups and downs. When there is some one that is really dumb in the game, you can't just go up to him and kill him. You have to get him to go into the wilderness. And than he will probably run when he's going to die. You probably might too depending on who has the skull. But the advantage is some one can't just come out of no where and kill you and take your stuff. What I like about it too is the realisticness of it that when you die you lose items. But that's what I also hate about it because if you worked hard, you could possibly lose it. Especially when some one comes outta no where and tries to kill you. And if it's a mage than your screwed. But I also like the fact that there is more outside in Diablo 2 than inside so that you can go and kill some one. But that also means that if you are out of tps that some one can come outta no where and kill you. And the graphics on Diablo 2 and Runescape aren't the best but that's not what makes the game fun or not. It's what you can and can't do that decides whether it is fun. And if it is a multiplayer based game than how many people play it plays a big roll in how much fun it is. I think games with lots of different things to do and parts that make it more challenging and with lots of people is fun. In Diablo 2, lvling is easy but that can be a bad thing. Classic can be more fun because there are less high lvl people so it takes team work to do things. In Diablo 2, you can have some high lvl rush you for a small fee. And it's really small. So you can get everything finish really fast. When ladder resets, I'm not gonna try and get a rush. I'm gonna go walk through the game and do everything like that. No rushes or anything. Gear I might get from D2JSP because it's easier and I get frustrated when I'm poor and everyone else is rich. I like boosts but when it's really easy to get through the game, it just gets annoying and less fun. I think Blizzard after the reset should fix glitch rushing so you got to be a certain level to get the quest. And that you also should be a certain lvl to get other quests in Normal, Nightmare, and Hell. But Diablo 2 and Runescape can't be compared too much. Though if Diablo 2 characters were to be put into Runescape, I'd own every Runescape person <_< .

it should be the 11th commandment to not compare these two....but diablo 2 is a great game. i quite after the mass ban a few months ago...just starting my bowazon around then to....oh well....great game but gets boring pretty fast.

I played that game more than 3 years. It was really addictive, especially the first few months.Even when I lost my account twice, I kept going back to it. Nice Arcade style RPG.

I still play diablo II now and again. I don't play it a huge amount as I there are other things I prefer doing but it is good to play in moments when I can't think of anything else to do. The graphics in my opinion are fine, it is great, for once a game runs smoothly on my system. I have a level 70 Meteorb sorcerer, a level 36 skellimancer and a level 24 Bowazon.I don't understand how you can compare Diablo and Runscape, Diablo is infinitely better, and its community is better (In my experience).

Edited by Yacoby (see edit history)

i love diablo 2 ive had 2 previous accounts besides my current 1 the first account had a hammerdin lvl 87 that got banned and i just figured out it was unbanned a long time ago but now it expired...that really made me mad2nd was a smiter lvl 82 that someone used a password stealer program on mecurrent is hammerdin and about the patch coming out againi dont really think its that important im not mad because its coming out but i dont care if it comes out im neutral