xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shadow Knight

Some Of My Work!

Well these are simply a few i made. Some are old and some are new, i just hope you all enjoy them as much as i do! Umm....well here they are! :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So what do you guys think? Ill post some more later down the line but i hope you all enjoy them!

Very nice siggies.I look forward to seeing some of your work in the challenges or the Sig of the Week contests.Good work, glad that you shared these with us.

Thanks! vietonline, i used CS2 also known as photoshop. Ive got many more and ill be happy to share, and i plan on entering the SOTW but i did see ive got a lot of compitition here....so ill be working harder and showing you guys some of my better work! Glad you 2 enjoyed them. :)

Personally Overall I am not a big fan of the sigs.Sig 1: The sig woud be alot better if it were not Monotone. That is the only problem I see with this one,=.Sig 2: I like that you you used more than one color, but I feel that the colors do not flow together. Plus the text does not fit, probably because of the fact that it looks pixelated.Sig 3: Yet again the color change is lacking. Ctrl+U is not your friend. Also the background was overdone alot. It looks sloppy. Though the text is good, and I do like the sparkles.Sig 4: What can I say about this. It looks like a render and nothing more really. The swith in the txt really but this sig alot. Also it is hard to see the background.