xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shadow Knight

Hello All!

Im known as shadow knight and im gonna let you guys know a little about me! I have many freinds and im the owner of the graphic chamber. Some of my best talents would be making sigs, banners, emotions, and avatars. Im also good with coding, i know a lot of php and html....i can make web templates and even scripts! I found this forum on google and the plce is great1 I also figured i could find some more freinds and have a great time while im here. Enough about me....i would like to learn about you and also learn about more people here! This place has great tutorials to. :)

Glad to have you here.All those Tutorials have been contributed to the Forum by members just like you, so if you have any specials talents or information, please contribute back to the Knowledge Base here at the Xisto.Feel free to wander around and add to all the Topics based on your own experiences and most importantly, have fun.

Thanks, ill continue to contribute. This place is great though, there are things ive never seen or heard of here so i can learn much from this forum! I also like the layout for the place, and the navigation is good! Glad to meet you and ill be sure to have a good time here.

Hey there Shadow Knight! Welcome to Xisto and be sure to read the rules so you know what you can't do here on Xisto. Nice introduction, better then some that I've seen posted, lol. I've been to the graphics chamber before, nice to meet you. I've seen some of your graphics, your really good and should post some in the graphics section. If you want to meet some friends theres lots of people here, I'm sure you'll meet some, lol. Well I'm Slay on most forums but can also be known as ZeroIce and ?corpion at times. I'm a Star Wars and Harry Potter fanatic and I just started doing graphics about three months ago, well three months this coming August. You should post some of the tutorials you made, once again welcome to Xisto. Hope to see you posting around the forums. :)

Hmm....i thought this was my intro topic. I learned a bit more about you then you did me. :P Ill be sure to read the rule and thanks for the complements on my graphics. Ill be sure to post some for the public to veiw and hopefully they will like my work.....*hides*....owell they will half to learn to like it. This place like i said has many things i can learn from and hopfully i can share some of my knowlege with others. :)

Hello Shadow Knight Posted Image and welcome from an elder on the Trap 17 forum. I am in Michigan, USA; retired; and have my own dot com hosted by Trap 17. I consider myself an amateur graphics designer, know enough coding to operate my site and help a few others. This is my hobby, so everything I do is gratis.

Nice intro. So many people just say HI. You have found the right place for your talents. Hosting here is very reliable and the members are friendly and helpful. Keep up the good content in your posts.

I will try, i like the templates that your hosting service provides! Everything works well and its great. Ill be sue to get one, they look great and my site would be much better with one.Im really glad i found this place and i plan on making more freinds and learn a few things and hopfully ill get better with making web templates and learn to code better. :)