xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
garbage

Ripping Renders a question

I'd like to know where you stand on the topic of Ripping Renders?

Here is a quote froma a member at a different site:

You could post renders from anywhere, who cares, just because people cut images they are under the impression they own those images, they can get f****d, the people who own it are the photgraphers/artists/magazines ((All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders. )) not some idiot on the net who cut an image out in photoshop, so f**k them.
-Scarface

Id like to say that I agree with this man... First of all he is right , the person that did the cutting of the render does not own the image...
yeah i give propz for him doin it... but what i dont understand is why do people get their panties all balled up when they see other peoples renders on different sites...
hell the renderer or the site the render site should be happy that people post their cuts at other sites... most of the renders place their signature on the cut so they get free advertisement.. and recognition ,, yes i understand that sometimes people take those images remove any signature and claim them to be their own cuts.. and who are we to say they arent ....
where you there when he did or did not cut the render out.. 99% will probably say no..... so what are you to do.. oh yeah get on the forums and flame them........and what does that creat nothing but spam .. arguments ... and casuing people to leave sites........
but if you still say he is ripping then i say what the hell did the renderer do.. he had to go and get an image from some other site and cut it out.. did he not rip from the original site.. where the original image came from.....

well if anything this should make for good conversation so let me know what you think.....

and I say who cares who cut the render.. let all render cuts be posted regardless of where they came from and who did it........