xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bounda

Free Sigs.. =P

If you would like a signature or avatar, please specify size in this post, and what kind of style (cars anime comic etc) and ill pm them it to you. I am a great artist, i think =P, just check out these examples =D i made a few of these for others too, but u can still see that i made them, i have the PSD fils if u need proof

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

my signature tutorial^^^(srry about misspelling, the text was very small when i made)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

AND, my current signature.

This amazing amount of work is only a portion of what i can do and what ive done, most of them are oler and arent as great as ones i have now too.

No offense mate, but your forum signatures really aren't anything special in my opinion. And making a signature really doesn't take much time or knowledge of Photoshop. It's just something to do to make yourself look fancy. I personally make signatures as well, but all of mine are very different, and hard to duplicate. Yours could have been done in 5 minutes. Your renders aren't blended, your colors don't match and you pick HORRIBLE renders, get some nice renders from gamerenders or something. For example, the FullMetal Alchemist signature, the render is just sitting there, and it's totally pixelated, go over it with the blur tool, put some better color over it that actually matches Ed, then get back to me. I'm not trying to be mean, just inform you. :)

Well, thanks for taking requests. But we have an official request forum. People will post requests and you can take care of it if you wish.