xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Raw Vs. Smackdown (ps2)

Who in here has played Raw Vs. Smackdown so far? A few weeks ago or so me and my mom were in the States doing some shopping and we stopped off at a Walmart to do some shopping and they had a demo thing where people can play games and the game there was "Raw vs. Smackdown" pretty nice looking game if I do say so myself great graphics I am thinking of getting it someday. I have bought a good chunk of them back in the day. :)

Who in here has played Raw Vs. Smackdown so far? A few weeks ago or so me and my mom were in the States doing some shopping and we stopped off at a Walmart to do some shopping and they had a demo thing where people can play games and the game there was "Raw vs. Smackdown" pretty nice looking game if I do say so myself great graphics I am thinking of getting it someday. I have bought a good chunk of them back in the day. :)

great game,even thoug i hate watching smackdown or raw on tv,the game is really cool to have a go at,its nice just beating a guy to a pulp for a while,lol,id give it a 9 out of ten. the graphics RULE!!!!!!!!