xisto Community
RockinTheCasbah

Selling Used Games At Eb How much money do they give you?

I got army of 2 I don't like it its in brand new condition no scartchs or anything the case and books are new condition I bought it for $59.99 how much would I get if I sold to eb?-question by TYLER

I Want To Sell My Video Games, Can I And How Much Money

Selling Used Games At Eb

I'm thinking about selling some of my old games I never play anymore to EB, and I was just wondering, how much money would they give me? For example, if I sell a game that they sell for $10 on the used rack (and it's actually only on the used rack) how much money would they give me?

-reply by Austin Stickle

Selling a new game.Whats it worth?Selling Used Games At Eb

My bro wants to sell his PSP game Star Wars Battle Front, it came out like two months ago and he wants to sell it to ebgames but we don't know how much they would give him for it or if an instore credit is worth more than the actual money itself. Also the plastic casing comes apart from the game even though it still works perfectly and can be repaired at home we worry it may lower the retail price. Please reply.

-reply by Taylor

how much would i getSelling Used Games At Eb

ok I'm sellling my n64 with 7 games and to controllers,I'm also selling my gamcube with two games, I'm also selling my ps2 with two games. I'm much would it be all together?

please reply 

-reply by dude36

xbox gamesSelling Used Games At EbIf I was to sell and xbox game don't they like give you 2 to 5 dollers 2 being the most lowest they buy it for coz all I need is 2 for each of my games-reply by dreadfake

I was wondering how much would Eb games give me if i sold my ps2 with 2 controllers, 2 memory cards, and 25 games, and my original x box modded with 4 games, and no controller?.

how much would i getSelling Used Games At Eb<p>?ok I'm sellling my n64 with 7 games and to controllers,I'm also selling my gamcube with two games, I'm also selling my ps2 with two games. I'm much would it be all together? </p><p>please reply?</p>-reply by dude36

It depends on the condition. If it's in great condition, the Gamecube would probably go for $5-$10 and the Ps2 would be $15? I don't think they'd buy Nintendo 64's.

It varies from game to game. The normal is 5-10 for year old games. Older than that you'll get ~$1. I got 25$ for FFXIII and another $25 for CoD 6 because i waited for garunteed trade value offers.Check there website for others.

It varies from game to game. The normal is 5-10 for year old games. Older than that you'll get ~$1. I got 25$ for FFXIII and another $25 for CoD 6 because i waited for garunteed trade value offers.
Check there website for others.

That's true somewhat but not really... Older games aren't less money. It depends on the popularity of the game and if the console is dead or not. Yes, you do make more money when they have those offers such as trading madden games on the superbowl week or whatever. Regardless, you'd still make less money if you sold it online. You could do this for spots such as Craigslist (not recommended), Amazon, or Ebay.

USE EBAY!!!!Gamestop wanted to give me like $70 for my old PSP and a few games, I sold them on eBay and I made about $150. Then I sold my DS Lite with a few games on eBay for $120. Gamestop would have given me maybe $30-50. I just recently sold 4 more DS games for $20, Gamestop would have given me like $5 considering they were mostly 2007 games. Say you pre-order, then you play it once or just take the seal off and dont play it at all. Gamestop will now give you at the most $10 but probably $7. Then the worst part is they will wrap it up all nice and put it in there top quality used game section and somebody will pay like $50 (if the game originally cost $60) for the game they just bought from you for $7. USE EBAY, YOU MAKE SO MUCH MORE MONEY!! (EB and Gamestop are the same company just different names)