xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Movie That Changed Your Life

Have you ever seen a movie that really made you think profoundly? This being the type of movie whose visuals are wondrous and you never get tired of seeing it. Whose music uplifts you. A movie so incredible that you became fixated on it the first you watched it. So much did it effect you that afterwards all you would think about is that movie and what is the meaning of the movie that you saw.

Edited by iancovenant (see edit history)

Hm, There are movies that touches ours bones, hearts and emotions. I categorize them like that. The way you have asked however is a bit different and personally I have not come across such movies at all. There are movies that make us laugh again and again. Comedy modies are like that. And Movies like There is something about Mary never stops me laughing. But to come to hearts and emotions surely films like Titanic touches our emotions and make us feel to be in love or to think how deep is love. And to come to religious point of view, films like Passion of Christ could deeply change the way many understand Christ. To many people it can break their hearts in a good way.