xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PmH

Harry Potter Communities

anybody know of any harry potter forums/communities where members discuss harry potter and have a showcase for harry potter roleplay sites and what not?

Albus Dubmledore (a member here at Xisto has a huge site with a lot of stuff with Harry Potter. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ He is a list of chapters for each book, summaries on what is known about future and other books for Harry Potter that aren't in the series as well as the last Book 7. He also has descriptions of all the magical locations, a list of spells and what they do. And of course he has a forum for other discussion. So hopefully you like his site, and if not he has affiliates you could view.

Mugglenet.com is a huge site for everything Harry Potter. It has a very large community (hundred thousand visitors a day) and it is amazingly filled with Harry Potter stuff(Chapter reviews, fan fiction, artworks, games). I often go there if I felt like I needed to reattach myself with Harry's world. <_<An interesting site is dumbledoreisnotdead.com. The title should make sense to you if you've read the books. Well, it's main topic is about Dumbledore but I just felt like putting it here 'coz it's amusing. :ph34r:

Chris (Albus) is one of my Xisto friends and Forumize buddies, so pretty much we know each other really well, but yes if you want anything to do with Harry Potter please see his site, no need to post it since its above.But he prides in everything with it, so its a quality site, not some garbage fan site. I highly recomend it.