xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
finaldesign

Back To The Future remember when you was young?

Posted Image

cool... like I'm 14 again...I remember the movie like it was yesterday... You can say what you like but the car is awesome... :):D

*kicks you for no real reason*Thats a damn sweet car.*has seen all 3 BTTF movies* or......all 3 if theres only 3 o_O which I'm pretty sure there is....

why did they turn the lamborghini into a BTTF car? do u drive it? if its yours  i mean.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No it's not mine, i got the picture from work, im doing some DTP layout for one auto-newspaper, so one article was about Delorian... Picture is awesome, so i couldn't continue without posting it here... :)

*kicks you for no real reason*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok... So here's the story about this picture:

Some guy from england named Martin Fillery, in town named Wiltshirea, made himself a timemaschine - the same replica from "Back to the future" movie... This guy Fillery, spent 10.000 england pounds to transform his DeLorean DMC-12 into copy of car from movie megahit in 1985. Fillery's time maschine even has a "fux capacior", commands for time period input & atmosferic openings as same as the car from Marty Mcfly. 33-year old Fillery has make this statement: "I love that movie when I was young. Noone from my friends believed that one day I will to have DeLorean - but I'm prooved to them opposite." He bought 2,8 litre car Delorian before 6 months in USA, and then he goes for parts search on eBay. Even himself did not believe how many parts can be found regarding time maschine...

Nice film, nice car, and nice everything about that film. While I was reading wikipedia about John Mayer's desire and interests, he stated that was inspired the great guitar cover in part two( i guess) of the film Back to the Future to start learning guitars. This is great, I am going to look back to that scene now and try to learn that part as I remember now.

Hi!The car in Back To The Future is a DMC (also called the DeLorean) from way back in 1981. I looked up Wikipedia for more info about the car and here's what I read:The car model was called the DMC-12 as the car was originally priced at $12,000. It was manufactured from 1981 to 1982. Instead of changes to the car for a different model-year, they made changes mid-production, so you could find 2 cars built in the same year but with minor differences. There were however some changes introduced for the 1982 model year.The current DeLorean automobile company is just a firm with the same name. I guess using the name of a firm that went bankrupt and shutdown isn't an offence since there's nobody out there to complain :-)Regards