xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DonB

Cpanel Error

Hey,I get the following error when I t ry to use my control panel.Not Found The server was not able to find the document (./frontend/rvblue/sql/index.html) you requested Please check the url and try again. You might also want to report this error to your webhostAny ideas?

Did you bookmark the cpanel address, then change the colour scheme/theme? I did that & had the same problem, I had to go through my browser history until I found the correct cpanel address. When you change the theme, it changes the address - bizarre but true.

It changes the address because it has to go through a different folder to find the right theme.

./frontend/rvblue/sql/index.html

The rvblue I believe is the theme of the control panel and notice how it goes to the main page after that. So say that you changed it to green so then it would have to go to "rvgreen" (not actual folder just example) Like Mjay said you could be trying to access it after changes were made. How were you trying to access it... did you try http://yourdomain.com/cpanel ?