xisto Community

Hello,I am a Xisto - Web Hosting user and operate the site http://massageretreat.com/spadeals/. I am looking to redesign the graphics on my site(something that i am not very good at). If you would like the PSD file that came with the template that I am using I will be more than happy to provide it to you granted you only modified it for my site. I do not want to get into any copyright problems. You should be able to get by with making the new images without the PSD file because I want them completely redesigned. I need someone to spice this site up for me. I would like to have the logo redesigned to better fit the page. I will also need to fit in somewhere a live support(both online and offline) somewhere in the page as well. Maybe in the bottom left where the product image links are. There is also the banner in the top middle that I would like redesigned for anything site related(all input is welcome). If need be for your design, I can change the color of the title bars on the page. I would also like to redesign the product image links on the bottom left hand side. Please post your concepts here and I will use the best one.I do not have much to offer, however, I do have a reseller account at Xisto - Web Hosting and will provide you with a free .com domain of your choice as well as hosting for a year with 1000MB and 2000 MB of bandwidth. Just as long as you conform to the Xisto content rules as I do monitor all sites that are under my reseller account and will terminate if any prohibited content is posted.I hope this is allowed to be posted so admins, I apologize if it isnt.Thanks,Jeff

Edited by fraudulentpeanut (see edit history)

I'm not that good at this, but i can offer to see if that i could help.But first of all your link to the zip file dosent work :ph34r:I would be good if you could fix that <_<

I have just modified the post. After reading the copyright for the template that I have, it looks as though i could end up with copyright infringement for posting the PSD files here. Maybe you guys could just work with the image sizes and create from there.

hmmm... whats wrong with your current template? i think its rather nice. practical and easy to navigate; doesnt strain the eyes at all. what were u thinking of doing to it? i'm a graphic designer myself; i think ur sites template is fine just the way it is. it suits its purpose, anything more flash might take it over the top. the only thing i'd change is the composition of the company logo in the corner. it could do with a little more snaz, but its nothing big. some small colour changes could brighten it up abit too, but thats really up to you. i'd stick with the current template. it just needs a little re-working here and there. good luck with it. ;]