xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DonB

Forum Suggestion

Hi there,New customer here and i'm just wondering if it would be possible to setup a system were people who pay for hosting don't have to put up with all the adverts on the forum. Would that be possible?

Trap17 does not force any advertisements on your hosting. And people who pay for hosting service through Xisto - Web Hosting.com do not come to our forum to discuss often (unless they enjoy our forum).So I'm requesting for you to clarify your post. And as a forum rule you must always make your post clear. Are you asking THIS Xisto forum not to show ads for those who are paying for hosting? If so, read my answer above. Are you asking Xisto forum to not to show ads for paying Xisto - Web Hosting customers? If so, read my answer above. I regret that you do not like Xisto forum ad appearance. However, without it Xisto cannot provide free web hosting for Xisto customers.

I regret that you do not like Xisto forum ad appearance. However, without it Xisto cannot provide free web hosting for Xisto customers.

Fair is fair... I'm sure I can manage with the ads. <_<:ph34r:

Hi there,
New customer here and i'm just wondering if it would be possible to setup a system were people who pay for hosting don't have to put up with all the adverts on the forum. Would that be possible?

From what I undertood, if you have a payng account, you don't have banners, and if you are free you should have from 10 to 30 points in the forum in order to have no banners. I'm not sure of the corrispondeces between number of psots and points.

Finaly, if I'm wrong please tell me.

Well the setup is that you don't have banner ads on the site you setup on the Xisto server as long as you keep your credits up. If you pay for hosting on Xisto - Web Hosting you don't have ads on your site either. When it comes to the Xisto forums though no matter who you are whether buying hosting or posting for hosting there are always banner ads on the forums. It's the only way the Xisto can give you free hosting without banner ads. The banners arn't a hinderence if you ask me and you may just see something that you like.

I dont mind seeing adverts on the Xisto forums. Occasionally I actually see something of interest. At the end of the day Xisto hierachy have to make money somehow, I doubt they have gone to all this trouble purely because they enjoy it. We all get no adverts on our hosted accounts - not many places offer you that, plus everything else Xisto throw in.