xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mjay06

Google/gmail Problems

Gmail problems today, July 17, 2009Google/gmail Problems

Yes.  I cannot get any new mails to load, whether using my Windows Live Mail client, my iPhone, or the IE.  It has been this way all day long!  VERY annoying!

-reply by Chris

Untrsusted site page displayGoogle/gmail Problems

hey I am having problem while opeing orkut and my gmail account.The page does not open and firefox shows page saying that this is an untrusted site.Kindly help me

pls..

-question by sonali

Is anyone else having problems accessing gmail and/or google? I havnt been able to open either all day.

yes sometimes i get this type of problem,,it is due to trajan only.try to delete all the browsing history and better to use google chrome.
if you are still getting problem,,try to reload your os or use a proxy to open gmail.

google mail log onGoogle/gmail Problems

I have not been able to log on to Google mail since Christmas eve to this day, all other mail programs are working ok and google search is working except when you ask it to find its own mail program then explorer says it can not find the web page, any ideas please.

Keith 

-question by Keith

gmail/orkutGoogle/gmail Problems

Google mail log on Google/gmail Problems I have not been able to log on to Google mail since Christmas eve to this day, all other mail programs are working ok and google search is working except when you ask it to find its own mail program then explorer says it can not find the web page, any ideas please

-reply by panga