xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chatz

How To Chmod Files

Well, the problem is, when I create pages in my blog, ""http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/"  does not exist.

I can create posts, have links but I cannot create pages through my WP dashboard.I held a topic for this, someone told me that I need to CHMOD some files but I don't know which ones, can anyone help me on this?I cannot even burn my feeds through FeedBurner, it says that the feed does not exist, but he asks which kind of feed do I want to burn, "/feed/rss", "/feed/" or "/feed/atom/" Can someone please help me out with this?

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

chmodding can be challenging for some especially those newbies who are just starting out. With cpanel here it's not that hard, and even with ftp it isn't hard, but again, for those who are just starting out in webdesign, it can be a challenge. When I first started out I was like "whaa, chmod?"