xisto Community
Chatz

Cheating, Is It A Game? what should you do if you cheated on

I just cheated on my boyfriend. I've never been and never thought I would be on this end of the spectrum. I met up with an old friend who contacted me. He asked if I would come visit and say hi, that he would like to see me and talk about old times. I thought nothing of it cause we were never involved before. So I found some time to stop by and say hi. About 15 mins of us talking he lunged toward me pulled my pants down and went down on me. With in a min or to. I began to panic telling him this wasn't right. He asked what was wrong and I told him I was with somebody. He said he was sorry and he started to pace back and forth as I was parting my ways quickly, my boyfriend called telling me was on his way home and couldn't wait to see me. I became flabbergasted and confused and started babbling and not being straight forward with his simple questions. he knew something was wrong and I finally told him. He road two days home on the bus. That night I didn't sleep went to work was like a zombie dreading to have him look at my face when I was to pick him up. See I was in two heavy relationships before and those men always cheated on me. The most recent I actually visibly seen him sleeping with other women and he would yell at me to go away. No remorse. How could someone do something like that and not feel terrible? Anyways I picked him up and he began to ask me in more detail and I told him. He doesn't look at me the same. I don't blame him. I think he wants to continue us, but he's hurt. How do I make it better. Is there anyway. Is there a possibility that time and patience can renew our love for each other? Can this eventually be healthfully dealt with and looked at as a bump in the road we rose above?Someone please.-ashamed and baffled

HELP!!!!

Cheating, Is It A Game?

I am cheating with my X, he is married and I am in a relationship, we have kidz but not together we still love each other and he will do anything in the world to make me happy and the same for me here, I don't love the one I'm presently with as much as I love my X and I am confused because of my kidz, I need your help...

-goldy

Gah :) Yeah cheating is the worst possible thing that can happen in a relationship.. you feel like you've just been shot in the heart.In my first major relationship my girlfriend cheated on me. I found out horrible things that I never wanted to know. Lets just say she cheated on me with another girl. I thought it was love and I rushed into things and came out at the bottom heart broken. People!! Watch out for cheaters... once you know someone for so long.. you can tell remmeber that your heart never lies. Sometimes i am tempted to cheat, I think everyone is... avoid the people entirely I say.. Trust me when I say this: Never NEVER Cheat! It'll come back and bite you in the #@%.

what do i do?

Cheating, Is It A Game?

I told my girlfriend different stories. When we first met I said that I'm not the type of person to cheat on someone. Cause really I'm not. One day at my friends kickback it happened. She was drunk and I was alright then I ended up kissing her. I told my girlfriend that she kissed me but thats not what happened. Ive lied to her before and she gave me on more chance. And I told her I'm not going to mess up. Cause really I'm never ever going to do that ever again. I love her so much and I don't know what to do..

-question by Wayne

well, it depends on the point of view, i would say this, if you prepare to cheat, then not talk about it or confessas it creates drift for both, so keep your mouth shut is the best way to prevent dessator

Chating according to me is a phase where you need to rethink about continuing the relationship you have with any person. Being together looks beautiful but getting cheated is lack of trust, destruction of the mutual understanding and more over it is definitely a stage- where things have changed drastically. Don't get emotionalloy fooled or carried away just because your heart says so! Apply your mind and try to work out either by having a all round conversation with your partner, or step towards a break up.
*BLEEP* for tat is definitely not a advisable workout here, but we can always talk. And believe me, you will learn to live without your partner in some time, but if you carry on- it will do a greater damage to your personality.

Chating according to me is a phase where you need to rethink about continuing the relationship you have with any person. Being together looks beautiful but getting cheated is lack of trust, destruction of the mutual understanding and more over it is definitely a stage- where things have changed drastically. Don't get emotionalloy fooled or carried away just because your heart says so! Apply your mind and try to work out either by having a all round conversation with your partner, or step towards a break up.Doing *BLEEP* for tat is definitely not a advisable workout here, but we can always talk. And believe me, you will learn to live without your partner in some time, but if you carry on- it will do a greater damage to your personality.

I don't understand the concept of cheating in a relationship. If you're happy with what you have why cheat? If you're unhappy with what you have, why would you be dishonest and cheat instead of doing the right thing and ending it?People do make mistakes however, whether they were drunk, the girl was drunk, an opportunity presented itself and they just 'couldn't help it'... but regardless of the reason, if someone cheats on me, it's very hard for me to forgive them. There'll always be that little seed of doubt in the back of my mind going "but it's happened before, what if..."