xisto Community
champ_rock

Using Some Server To Seed With Torrents...

hi guys.. one of my friends has a script.. it does the following function...he uploads the script to his hosting server... and types in the rapidshare file address to download... then verifies the image and uses the servers bandwidth to download all of the file quickly.. then downloads the file at his leisure with some download manager to his computer...now i was thinking that whether it is possible to upload some torrent on a server.. then let the servers bandwidth do the leechin and the seeding... and u can easily download the complete file at ur leisure... ??if is posible... i mean it is just a wild imagination

Downloading server/program such as torrent can contain illegal activities, thus it is forbidden from discussing using Xisto services.Read Xisto Readme and fully understand what is expected as a member of Xisto forum.Closed.