xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
th3native

Microsoft Beta Software download center

to obtain your copy of IE 7 beta and for more information see the link provided

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17621/internet-explorer-downloads

To download and for more information on Office 2007 just follow the link below.enjoy <_<

http://www.microsoft.com/err/office/

Windows Media Player 11 for Windows XP offers you unmatched choice and flexibility for your digital media. You can easily manage your libraries of digital music, photos, and video on your computer; explore a new world of music through the integrated URGE music service; and connect with mobile devices so you can have your digital media collection wherever you want it. Windows Media Player 11 is designed to work with all versions of Windows XP Service Pack 2 including Windows XP Home Edition N and Windows XP Professional N.

Please Note If you use Windows Media Player to access a favorite online store, some are not available for this beta release. The following stores are available in the Windows Media Player 11 beta release: Audible, FYE, Live365, Movielink, MSN Music, Napster, Passalong, Puretracks, URGE, Wal-Mart, and XM Radio.

Total Size: 23,449 KB 109 min @ 28.8 Kbps

Download Now

RARlab just sorted some new beta of their infamous WinRAR tool

Download

check dis out

changelog is small but interesting:

1. GUI winrar.exe ignored -mt switch and always used "Multithreading" option from "Settings" dialog. Fixed now.

2. Correction in -ilog switch. In some situation the current date was not written to rar.log file.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Read our forum rules and find out why you need to use QUOTE bbcode tags.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Well only the new version of Windows Media Player 11 interested me. I can use Firefox until the new Internet Explorer comes out. I was really curious what the new WMP would look like so I downloaded it. I must say it looks really nice. I like how they organized the songs and how it is all alphabetical based on what you want with a larger view making things easier to find. I like the interface, they seemed to make the screen bigger which is nice.

Just a quick info..I have been using Inter Explorer 7 and Media Player 11 for a couple of weeks now, and as far as i have used it i have had a lot of bugs. Especially Internet Explorer 7, the add-ons slow down internet Explorer by quite a lot.The Windows Live Mail didn?t work in the begging..(I'm not sure if this is true, but I heard that Microsoft designed Live so it doesn?t work in Firefox, but because the copied Firefox to make Internet Explorer 7, it didn?t work in Internet Explorer 7 either <_<) But that could be totally false.But Live works on Internet Explorer 7, and I got few bugs in Widows Media Player 11, like when playing DVD's. I love the new feature that they have added in Windows Media Player 11, is that when you go in full screen mode, the control bar doesn?t resize the video that you are watching.I would get Windows Media Player 11, and Internet Explorer 7 just to see the new features. I would use Windows Media Player 11 but not Internet Explorer 7..too many bugs and Firefox is way better. Only good thing would IE7 is when you have multiple tabs open press Ctrl+Q to get thumbnails view. But you can do that in Firefox using a add-on.