xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Oblivion

You Reach Rock Bottom....how To Recover...

So heres a situation i got in recently....I moved into a house that was not selfcontained so i had two flats in one house we have access to each other flats.....sounds bad uh? it is believe me......especially when the guy upstairs is a chronic alcoholic....Ive had 6 months of pure helll.....the abuse the loud music the banging.......finally i got the money to move whihc is happening in a couple of days <_<all i could do is perservere keep my mouth shut and wait for this time to come.my advise to anyone in this situation is to keep youself to yourself and try to get out as quick as posssible...i could post other experiences but for now ill leave it as it is.

That's an unfortunate experience, but your lucky you had money. Think what what happen if you didn't? So I don't know if you really hit rock bottom. You experienced a lot of problems, but some people just don't seem to know what rock bottom is. Money is always a good solution. Sorry if this just seems weird, but it really bothers me when people think they hit rock bottom. I've seen people who have had harder times. Good story!