xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vietonline

Mysql Version4.0.27 mysql version is old

I have came to my control cpanel,And I saw the mysql version,It is old,and with this version we don't have to install into computer before use it,that is the way make it to hard to use to me when I try to use it on my computer.So I want to ask you,Admin.Do you plan to upgrade mysql to higher version like mysql 5.1.?If yes,please do it as soon as posible.Because right now i'm using mysql 5.1 and I don't know how to use mysql 4.0.27.Otherwise,can I upload my exist database to my account. I don't know how to create it in my account.It is so hard for me because I use many tool to create database ,and now I don't know to create it without tool.

Edited by vietonline (see edit history)

Go to your cpanel and look for the Phpadmin feature. It is a database management tool for creating and modifying Mysql databases.

Go to your cpanel and look for the Phpadmin feature. It is a database management tool for creating and modifying Mysql databases.

oh thanks,Can I upload my database?I already had a database,and with this database I have a lot a information there,so I don't want to lose it.

Otherwise,I have install a forum from there(preinstall),how can I modify that forum .There are many features that I don't want or need.So I want to change it and I also want to implement some feature that I need.But I didn't see anywhere that I can change it or modify.Can anyone tell me how to modify that forum.