xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
campusjunk

Free Computer Parts

What kind free computer parts has everyone got?I have a free dvd rom, 24x12x40 cdrw, 256 ram, hard drive (fried it last year though)I've gott'n most of my free goods from people who get new stuff and/or its "broken" hehe. I've also been given an xbox (dvd drive was shot), digital camera, video camera, amp and subs. Its kinda nice being "the guy that knows how to fix electronics" I really dont know jack (anything), its just people are kinda retarded sumtimes.

I got a closed full of old computer/video game parts. An old dvd player, cd burner, 56k modems, 100m zip drive, rca video converter, sound cards, two old printers,a dusty nintendo 64, a dreamcast that has no sound, all sorts of weird cables, etc, etc. Half of it its stuff that people gave to me, the rest are things that got replaced for something better. Maybe if I have a garage sale I will get rid of all this junk.

well lets see. 5 ot 6 olf hard drives 3 56K modems 1 tandy coo coo 2 486 mother boards 1 case2 monitors. 1 VGA and 1 Monochrome AmberCountless ribbon wiresa few sound cards Hmm Sounds as maybe I could put a home build together lol

Umm - my whole computer was a freebie for me :D - it was handed down from my dad.I received this computer 6 years ago - so theres no doubt that i have put some things on :DSony Multiscan 200ES (monitor, 1995)DDR 768mb ramA USB 2.0 port - That doesnt work!Removable harddrive case + 5 HDDsDVD DriveAnother CPU fan - since it overheated and the people who i sent it to gave me a free fan :DAND SUPER COOL FLASHY LED LIGHTS!So pretty much the whole of my computer was upgraded for free :P - but most of it came from my uncle, hes got loads of old stuff