xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. T

Before Hosting Question

When accepted into being a hosted member of this site how many credits would I need to be safe before processing a site? Like how many credits per week or month do I need to keep my hosted site up and running?How many credits are needed a week to keep my site up for not getting suspended? If I wanted package 2 since it costs 30 credits do my extra credits remain in stock?I would still be active here off and on but I am curious.

When accepted into being a hosted member of this site how many credits would I need to be safe before processing a site?

30 credits needed to activate plan #2. 10 credits needed to activate plan#1

Like how many credits per week or month do I need to keep my hosted site up and running?

No set limit on how many credits per week or month you need to keep your hosting. As long as you're above zero at all times, your hosting is up and running. Forum index page will show a message of having 10 credits at all time to avoid any issues with your schedule.

How many credits are needed a week to keep my site up for not getting suspended?

See the answer above. Your site is suspended as soon as you hit -0.01. It will be un-suspended when you bring it back to +4 and wait about 1 hour.

If I wanted package 2 since it costs 30 credits do my extra credits remain in stock?

No. Let's say you have 40 credits when you activate plan2. You would think that you should have 10 credits left over after 30 credits of "cost." But in reality you'll have somewhere near 4. This reset is so that you continue to be active in our forum. If left over credits are to be kept, you'll have this scenario: A member can collect 100 credits. Activates plan 2 and still has 70 remaining credits. This forum will not see that member's activity and contribution for the next 70 days until member has to come back to make more posts.