xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Brandon Smith

Game Creation Forum Game Forum

Hello. I have made a forum about game creation. Where you can post your game onto there. I have already started and I want you to see. If you want to check out the games you may download them becuz they are free. Please reply to them as they had hard work.GUEST MAY POST TO ANY TOPICORJOIN NOW AND GET YOUR OWN NAME FREEgamecreation2006.smfforfree.comIf you support this forum put the sentence below in your sig.I support Game Creation Forum.Visit Now http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by Brandon Smith (see edit history)

Your website looks nice. GOod job on that.With your forum, i think you should use the Fantastico version of SMF. That way there will be no ads or silly links down the bottom. You could put your own ads on there if you wanted to make some money.

Your website looks nice. GOod job on that.
With your forum, i think you should use the Fantastico version of SMF. That way there will be no ads or silly links down the bottom. You could put your own ads on there if you wanted to make some money.

Thank you for your comment. <_<
I should probaly put my own ads on there. Thanks for telling me.

Hey Brandon your forum looks nice. Did you get bored with it or didnt it work out as i see there isn't many posts there at all? Shame because it looks good. I have a question for you. Do you like forums ? If so you should come and join mine. Im just getting it going like yours was. I am just starting a games section up in there and i need someone to run that part of it. Im into games but dont know much about them and could do with some help.If your interested please pm me. Thanks