xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
farsiscript

Fantastic Script How ?

Hi alliam sorry posting here but i think here admins read my post i write some script like famp3 , fanewsletter , famail and ....and i submit my script at hotscriptsi want to know how can send my script in Fantastic at cpanelfor example phpbb it show in Fantastic or wordpress it show at Fantastic and users can install script by 1 click i want my script locate at Fantastic with cpanel ?cpanel admin or developers must add my script or server admin can add my script in Fantastic !thanks

I added one of my wap scripts to fatscripts but they never added it! *stamps his feet* why? It was all my work and it is a cool script. It is a shout box for wap sites. I put it in the wml/wap category so why won't they add? Grrr they should mail me i think :-[

farsiscript, you have recently opened a thread for this very same question. have you gone to read reply posted there lately? will close this one, and just continue discussion in your original thread here:
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/38236-how-do-scripts-select-to-be-placed-in-fantastico-question/=