xisto Community
saga

A New Simple Sig..

I am not a big fan of this sig. For one the sig itself does not have much color going on it it. The only real noticible color change is the red that is under the eyes. I would suggest using a little less of the ctrl+u. Also the render is weird in my opinion. But I think that this is just me. The guys face looks like it is all distroted. I do not know if you got it like that or you cut it out like that, but I think that it is just me.To comment on the render and the gun. The gun is part of the same render that the guy is in, and he is not holding the gun up to his head. In this case he just happens to be holding a gun and it is leaned up the side of his head while he is trying to concentrate on something. This is usually a really common thing that happens all of the animes. So no the guys is not holding a gun at his head and about to pull the trigger.

its got that grunge look but the background needs some depth maybe give it a focal point some where to give that depth look to it.