xisto Community
cwalden

How Good Is My Sig?

looks like you have just put simple text and a few lighting effects on a BG you have found. If thats the case try to make your own background. Either way its very plain. You could also try better text and adding effects in to make it look better. Other people might be able to give you more help.Good Luck Bro

<_< i'm sorry to say but i really don't like that sig. i mean,it's blue,has some effects on it and something written but it doesn't have a nice visual appeal,do you know what i mean? i don't have a sig and i'm sure i can't do best but like an observer i don't like it.

Not even our best designers here sell there sigs. I don't think anyone would buy a product that represents someone else, and not there company/name.As for the sig;From what I see the bg was mostly copied. the only thing I can see being done, would be the arrows, and still, not really. I see the lighting in the bg, which is "good".The text, is, horrible. It's not blended, it's a s imple pixel font, way to big. The main goal when using a pixel font is to make it look as if it's NOT a pixel font. (meaning you don't see the individual squares that make up the text).

actually this sig rocks it has what most people fail at and that is depth. just need to work on the focal point a bit.