xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Black_d0s

Driver 3 And No More? why no more drivers?

why no more drivers? :) the people who make driver are getting a lawsuit from gta vice city because they say driver 3 is copying. wat do u think about this? i think this will pass and they will make more drivers but maybe not we will see wat happends.

why no more drivers? :)  the people who make driver are getting a lawsuit from gta vice city because they say driver 3 is copying.

wat do u think about this?

i think this will pass and they will make more drivers but maybe not  we will see wat happends.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

onie now thats not going to count as a post! so please post and dont copy other people's posts and make sure your posts are 3 liners or they dont count PUT SOME EFFORTS IN YOUR POSTS YOUR GETTING HOSTING FOR THIS SO PLEASE DO IT RIGHT!....Ok now what i think will happen to DRIV3R!!I think that driver will continue to make more titles. Driver did not copy GTA in DRIVER 2 you could get out steal cars but in some cases they did on DRIV3R they give you weapons and all! but did GTA SA copy DRIV3R ??? because GTA SA you can swim in ever tought of that?